Crush HBCU Step Challenge
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
While the Official Rules outline the complete details of this promotion, your question may already be answered below.
- What are the prizes for this promotion?
- See the Official Rules for complete details.
- How many times can I enter the contest?
- Each entrant may upload one (1) contest submission per team during the submission phase of 9/4/22 through 10/7/22.
- How will the finalists be selected?
- Finalists will be selected by a panel of judges. Those who score the highest will be selected. See Official Rules for judgment criteria.
- How many times can I enter the sweepstakes?
- You may enter once per day by voting from 10/10/22 to 10/16/22.
- How many prizes could I win?
- Contest: There is a limit of one prize per team.
Sweepstakes: There is a limit of one prize per person.
- How will I know if our team won the contest?
- The winners will be notified via email on or around 10/23/22 from the contact information provided upon registration.
- How will the contest winners be determined?
- The finalist that receives the highest number of votes will be deemed the first prize winner. The next two finalists who receive the next highest number of votes will be deemed second prize and third prize winners, respectively
- How will I know if I'm the big sweepstakes winner?
- The grand prize drawing will be held on or around 10/17/22. The winner will be notified via email from the contact information provided upon registration. Once the winners are confirmed and prizes are fulfilled, an official win list will be posted. A direct link to this list can be found in the Official Rules.
- I got a message that I've already entered today, but I haven't. What should I do?
- Make sure you are visiting https://www.hbcucrushcontest.com/ directly rather than a bookmarked page in your browser. Also, please try to clear cookies and cache on your internet browser.
- I think I’m having technical issues. What should I do?
- I have recently moved or updated my email address. Can I change my registration information for this promotion?
- We apologize for any inconvenience, but due to the number of entries we receive in each promotion, we are unable to change registration information. If you do win a prize during the promotional period and your contact information does change, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your updated information.
Please Note: We cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate your request.
- Why can't I use my P.O. Box address to register or claim my prize?
- Your home address allows us to identify your residence for eligibility purposes.